-
March 1st, 2002, 01:44 PM
#1
Inactive Member
its somethin else.
2 years later and I still think its somethin else.
That ought to tell ya somethin.
------------------
-
March 1st, 2002, 07:34 PM
#2
Inactive Member
The sad thing is, I also have this same font or one like it on my instant messenger thingy....damn.
------------------
~~Escape with me~~Momrock's Escape
-
March 2nd, 2002, 01:30 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
I'm not sure if that's good or bad, to be honest with you.
Cashley is in charge of decorating, so you may want to take the issue up with her. I believe she wants to create a different look once we are on HB2 that will appeal to both guys and gals.
Any suggestions for our new look???
-
March 2nd, 2002, 04:33 PM
#4
Inactive Member
straight letters.
------------------
-
March 3rd, 2002, 03:12 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I love this font!!
Don't cry!
------------------
~I'm bored~
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks